Snelson

Snelson chapel is one of the oldest in the area.  Opened in 1825 and enlarged in 1875, it has long served the worshipping Methodist community of farmers and villagers of the area.

Snelson is a small civil parish between Chelford and Over Peover. The chapel continues a tradition of worshipping communities in Cheshire’s tiny villages, and, set in its peaceful location, ideal for retrreats.